My Blog List

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Riddles and Multiculturalism



Riddles
I am round like an apple
Flat as a chip
I have eyes
But I can’t see one bit












Look at my face and you see somebody
Look at my back and you see nobody.



















You hear my sound, you feel me when I move,
But see me you never will.














I follow you all day long, but when the night or rain comes,
I am all gone.












 


I always run, but never walk. I have a bed, but I don´t sleep.
 I have a mouth, but I don´t eat.

















Multiculturalism is a system of beliefs and behaviors that recognizes and respects
the presence of all diverse groups in an organization or society, acknowledges and values
their socio-cultural differences, and encourages and enables their continued contribution
within an inclusive cultural context which empowers all within the organization or
society.
Reference: http://www.rosado.net/pdf/Def_of_Multiculturalism.pdf



No comments:

Post a Comment